Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mmm mmm good

What a gorgeous day out. I can't wait till you all come up to visit. The place is so nice in the spring. I have a firepit in my back yard. I have a canoe we could take out on the lake. When I was out on the airboat yesterday I realized just how big and beautiful it is.

Today I have the back sliding door open and the fireplace going for the perfect enjoyment of both worlds. Roy and Reena have been outside for more than two hours, staying close to the house without supervision. What good kids. I went out for a photo op since I am borrowing Jodi's camera. And since I don't usually have much capability for photos, here are a bunch of them.

View across the lake.



Hangin' out



Reena and Roy took turns chewing on the biggest elk foot I have ever seen.





They had to fight off the Grizzly bear and wolves





Even the cats came out.



And more of my favorite subjects.









1 comment:

Jodi said...

Cool photos! I can't wait to get up there! My sister is afraid she'll have to start flying into Spokane to visit me, instead of Boise. LOL