I'm sad our training tour is over. I know I have a job to do instead of running around Idaho, but it is nice to get to know other employees, even if they live all over the state and I may not have much contact with them in the future, but living up here and working out of my house is a bit lonely..:(
Just posting a few pictures of Lake Pend Oreille tonight before I go to bed. The lake is the 5th deepest lake in the US and has a Navy submarine research station on it; it is 1,158 feet deep. The lake is 43 miles long and has 111 miles of shoreline....getting up there almost as big as one of Michigan's Great Lakes.
All aboard.

We saw mountain goats on this cliff face.

We only boated 4 miles on the tiny south bay of the Big ol' lake. I have alot of exploring to do up here!


2 comments:
Very very cool! I can't wait to get up there! Woo hoo!
Hell Yeah! I guess its spring cause everything is green! The night sounds on the lake are amazing. Mostly alot of breeding waterfowl hooting and hoolering I guess. We'll have to add to that!! :)
Post a Comment