Sunday, January 10, 2010

I know it is a week later but I had a great new years. It was awesome to have the chance to see everyone. Being a suprise pain in the ass to friends at 11:30 pm is good fun. I'm lucky I didn't get ate by several dogs (not even a huh). Must have been my good luck fortune, that will hopefully follow me the rest of the year. Or my ninja stelth skills.

I worked Luna for Mary at the Fun Day and she did great. I know that made Mary's day. Mary and Jodi and I went to go find hot springs on Sat. but not suprisingly there were like 20 cars there and no room to park...and who would want to cram into a hotspring shoulder to shoulder? Total downer but we had a fun day in the snow anyways and we will just have to try again.

I had a lesson with Dianne and it was awesome. Reena and I are starting to drive and starting to get it, which was so awesome because it has been so frustrating not working her or making any progress in the last year or two. And driving opens up a whole nother world. Hoping to have time to work more this spring.

Looking forward to coming down again in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Katy said...

YAY! I'm looking forward to your coming down again. Will you be wearing your all-black stealthy ninja robes?

CAT said...

Ah yes grasshopper. In black leather tights. Sporting rubber-hose numchucks, ask Reena, I'm wicked sharp with them. After cartwheeling over 5 sheep, then a tight triple-twist, miss the sheep poo, and land within arms reach of getting her OUT!