Friday, June 25, 2010

Scott Glen clinic

I attended a Scott Glen clinic last weekend in Dover, ID. Sure there's such a thing as Dover, ID, you didn't know? It was a great clinic and I learned a lot and have some great things to work on! Thought I would share some photos. I am entirely terrible on remembering names, so I won't try



I don't know if these photos do justice to how odd this tail looks on this cattle dog. I guess when God saw this cattle dog without a tail he forgot they have docked tails and quickly grabbed a tail out of the box and added it at the last minute. Ooops, that was a lemur tail!




This is Rail watching sheep TV. All day long, didn't move a muscle. Could have sworn she was asleep.
Resting in the shade.
Under the truck.
Trying to get a good photo of Reena. Hey Reena, look!
Shit, you were just tricking me, huh?
A lucky shot.
What did I tell you about using that camera, biatch.
More adorable pups.

Awwh.

No comments: