So check out all these awesome photos! My technician took them -he has an awesome camera and knows how to use it. All of these photos were taken at the two Wildlife Management Areas I manage. I saw a black bear, could be the same one, when I was there this morning. It was right in the middle of the road in front of me so I got an awesome (do I use that word alot?) upclose view. Yeah, most days I love my job. But then again, some people really know how to throw a wrench in it! Community management. Some people need a job, or grandkids. That's all I'm gonna say. Just enjoy the photos.

Great horned owl.

Cinnamon teal.

Cedar waxwing.

Mallard chicks with a merganser chick thrown in there....can you find the one without the stripped face.

Hmmm?

Red-tailed hawk.

Northern shovelor.

Greater yellowlegs.

No comments:
Post a Comment