Sunday, February 13, 2011

cold case reopened

More evidence in the case of the mysteriously self-opening garage door.

A while back I left home with the dogs put in the garage, where they are often sanctioned when I am away for long periods of time. When I came home that evening, the garage door was wide open with my dogs running around having a grand time ... went down to the lake, went swimming, and general debauchery. Due to slim evidence on the cause of the 'release of the hounds', it was chalked up to either the accidental pushing of the automatic door opener on the visor of my truck on the way down the driveway, or, I understand sometimes garage door mechanism just freak out, have a short, and go off on their own.

However, a second incident happened yeasterday. I got home to a wide open garage door and Roy enjoying his freedom....Reena was long gone and enjoying her freedom as much as any escaped convict. The investigation identified that my garage door opener control has been trashed when it got broken in my car accident. And the case of the garage door acting on its own... it never has once whith me home and dogs on the couch. But has happened twice when one little Scrat Bee has been locked up with the warden away.

Not sure how this could be done. I haven't found any architecual plans of the garage hidden in the corners of a dog create yet. However, she is keen on what button to push on my car door to roll down the car window and stick her head into the wind. I wouldn't be suprised if she sees where I push the wall button next to the kitchen door and sees it opens and closes the garage door everytime we get in the car. I also found two claw marks on the wall right next to it. The evidence is mounting.

For the case file; the 'paw print' (diagnostic cute little pinwheel ;) and profile of the suspect.
And documentation the suspect is aquainted with the accomplice.

1 comment:

Katy said...

That's hilarious!! I especially like the profile shot of the Suspect. You should do some drawings and hang them at Home Depot