I know, I better find more time to spend on puppy pics before she gets growing away from me, which she already has. A few days ago, we went on our first dog run! She did great and she can't wait until she is a Big Dog and gets to do Big Dog things.
This grass is
sooo tall.
Hey hey Big dog, wait for me! Watcha doing now?!
That Big Dog there looks like she knows what she's doing. I'm watching and learning.
Welp, gotta go. Things to do and see.

Oh does she get rough with her toys. She misses playing with her siblings and since my dogs will have none of her, she rules her toys. And boy does she get vicious! But I think she took this one too far. I hope this doesn't lead to
adolescent delinquency.

She's growing fast, changing every day. One morning, her ear just fell over. Now she looks half like Roy and half like Reena.

While I'm posting, some photos from my travels. These were from a trip through the Salmon area this spring. More photos of areas to post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment