Here are some photos of Jossie. Starting with her triangle ears stage.
Look, I sneak up on Reena, the big scary dragon. You can't quite see Reena's look here, but is was priceless.

Do I look like her? I want to be just like her when I grow up.

Then here's her awkward tippy ear stage.

Then her HOLLY BAT ears stage. Don't think she will grow out of this one. Looks like every other one of Zips kids. And she used to be soo cute. Poor thing.

And she has finally gotten to "big enough to play with the big boys" stage. Or get eated by them, depending on your skill.

Even Reena joins.

All three! The sun rays are Reena's tail. The best shot I could get. But they were all playing together. I never thought that day would come.
5 comments:
She's beautiful!! Have you tried her on sheep yet? Looks like she's been on ducks (third picture).
Thanks, she is a cute pie. Unless its 3 am. No herding yet, but your right, I'm also going to train her for duck hunting, she's a fetch hound and loves to swim. She'll be a bilingual dog.
She's a cutie! Can't wait to see her again!
She looks a lot bigger than Jammer. Talk about hunting, my 87 year old neighbor, Dean, who just loves Echo, always says he wishes he was 40 years younger, and owned Echo. Swears she'd be the greatest hunting dog ever, especially after watching her work the ducks up and down the canal. Perhaps you can start your own duck dog kennel!
I think it totally could happen. My boss has a buddy he says hunts pheasants with his 2 border collies!! Would save me from getting another dog for hunting. (my unspoken plan:)
Post a Comment