Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Okay, so it's been awhile. I've been so busy trying so hard to get a new job, I haven't had a chance to post. I did find time to put in some herding fun though - since the last post we had a Roy Sage clinic at Janie's, movie night watching a Lynn Leach training video, lessons at Janies, and trial in New Plymouth that I was going to try to compete in! - but decided best to prepare for an upcoming interview instead. Hopefully all this job hunting will pay off with a great job with less travel and I can be around for more regular herding work. So I have 2 weeks to 30 days to find out about this job! Ahhhrg! The positive - I have 30 days to keep praying all the prayers I can :)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Hmmm ... Looks like this blog might need a little updating, hint hint! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey...time to up date your blog!

Jodi said...

Oh, a little bird told me that you might have something to blog about!!!!! How about it?