
Ok, I just wanted to post so I could get to the top of Jodi's blog instead of the bottom! Something more recent than 1 year!
I've got strep throat and feel like a stucked pig, so if I'm not sleeping, I'm hacking up green loogies! Sound wounderful, no. Anything to miss work. This is Reena lazing on the couch with me. Since I haven't blogged in a year -can't believe its been that long!- I suppose I have alot to say so I'll be back soon.

2 comments:
Strep!? ACK! Get better soon! Reena looks cozy....
Where's Roy? Why do I picture him in a lazy boy recliner, knockin back a tallboy?
Yes, you were at the top of my blog ... for a minute! If you want to stay at the top, you'll have to post a lot more than once a year! LOL! There are some chatterboxes on my blog.
Look at those photos of Reena at the bottom of here. That tell-tale tail! I can tell those were taken quite a while ago. Look at what a different dog she is now! We need to get more photos of her. Perhaps this weekend if your feeling better?
Post a Comment