Ahrr, life can suck. So I am going to bitch. I have been working...ok, I won't lie....sitting in front of my computer in my office all freakin night! I have several reports etc. logged up on my past due list so I'm stressing.... alittle late apparently. I hate writing when the pressure is on, nothing but writer's block. Can't say its been a productive. To get the juices flowing ya know, I read sheep herding blogs....just a short break. People I know, people I don't know. A few hours later....oops.
Shoot! -I envy everyone else, writing about fun things, friends, dogs. Look at those people who have a life and don't work at all (green envy filter). My career has always been very important to me, my biggest wish is to be a competent biologist and to have a fullfilling career, always has been. Only my current job mostly asks too much of me. I either travel all summer or I'm pressed to finish reports under a small budget and short time frame. I'm not good at balancing work and personal life, sure wish I were. I really want another job. Less travel, where the quality not quantity of work is priority. There's truth in them slurs against consultant work. Now government work, that's were it's at. Who doesn't love government workers. Ranchers do, farmers do, tax payers do. I think I will work the night shift at QuickMart and work sheep all day. I'll save pennies I find when sweeping the floors for my farm. I want to blog about fun things, even do fun things. Not feel guilty cause I just wrote my first 50 words in a 30 minute too long break! Bitch whine. Where is my bed!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment