Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my birthday, happy birthday to me! Not too much going on, so I've spent some time thinking about life goals, celebrating where I am at, how far I've come, and just enjoying spending time with me. Ok , really I have a tendency to do this all the time, spend time by myself contemplating life...but this time it is my birthday :) Went for a dog run too. Reena, Roy and my favorite thing to do. We had fun, explored, ran through the snow and woods, chewed on disgusting deer legs, ran off and met someones barking dog in their back yard, and rolled in the snow. Then came home and barfed in the garage. I didn't partake in all of this, but sounds like a good day huh.

But tomorrow is responsibility time. I have to prepare for 8 interviews on Monday for two wildlife technician positions I have. But I'm looking forward to next weekend in Boise and our trial. Hell yeah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Colleen! We'll have to do some celebrating when you're down next weekend for the trial. I think Jodi and I are staying at Katy's in Greenleaf...join us won't you?

CAT said...

Why thanks. You bet, that sounds like fun for sure. Besides, I'm homeless :)

Katy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
BARF IN THE GARAGE! DO IT!!
It's more fun than you think!
Roll in something dead first.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

See you next weekend!