Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Spring

This picture doesn't do justice to how wonderful a spot this felt on Friday evening, which befitting enough I believe was the first day of spring... and friday evening of course. It was really warm in the sunshine and for a first I didn't have to wear a coat. I had a glass of good red wine and a view that was starting to look something besides cold and white. I'm thinking this is going to be a favorite spot.





Oh boy, Reena's in trouble now. Last night I won the bid on one shock collar at a Pheasants Forever Banquet. I got it for $115 cheaper than online. There are many levels of attitude adjustment on the collar, I'm sure to find one that'll work. Really I just need to keep her from chasing deer. I would love to get a GPS collar on her and see where she goes. The PF Banquet was fun and they had a whole lot of stuff. I was selling raffle tickets for a nice semi-auto 12 gauge shotgun. I bought some tickets for myself and for a pistol but didn't get lucky on either.

No comments: