Saturday, October 17, 2009

Reena's new collar

I went to Boundary Creek today to get some Avian Influenza samples from hunter harvested birds. I get to stick a q-tip up dead birds anus....a favorite past time.

While I was waiting for the hunters to come out, Reena and Roy and I took a hike around the WMA. It was a beautiful day out! I got to test out Reena's new GPS collar! Ha, you should see her, poor girl, with her shock collar and GPS collar and her leather collar on. She forgets all about them though once she's running around. Amazingly, even when she was out of site, the GPS showed her following along my path but to the side. I also learned she is a great hunter, cause the GPS kept telling me - dog is on point, and - dog has treed quarry! Hey Reena, your good.

No comments: