Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Roy has tongue OCD
I'm going to rip that thing out of his mouth. I gave him a rawhide which he swallowed after maybe five actual chews and then sat there for 20 minutes licking his paws. I'm suprised he didn't start chewing them. I was trying to nap. I ignored him until I compulsively anticipated every slurp. If I yelled, him he stopped for a second. Then continued. I tried to think of it as a soft lullabye, calming my nerves.... didn't work, that little fracker. I called him over to see if perhaps he had his unchewed rawhide stuck in his mouth. He still stuck his tongue out every second as I searched his mouth. He couldn't turn it off. On the count, every second. I'd grab it and he'd continue to stick it out there for me. I gave up and he sat next to me licking his chops. Slup slup slup. Not sure which one of us was really crazy anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's going to be a long winter....slup slup slup....
Post a Comment