I went to my sisters in Bend for Thanksgiving and had a great time. Saturday was her youngest son's 4 year birthday, awh. Love kids at that age and he was so excited that I was going to be there on his birthday.
My technicians are done for the year, Yeah! Now that I don't have to manage them and it's winter so most WMA management duties are on hold, I get to relax a bit after working so hard for the first year on the job of everything being new. Time to take some time off and party!
But also, since my techs are gone, I have to do the waterfowl migration surveys once a week until the water freezes over. Iwas going to do the surveys this morning at ML because the weather was really nice which is when its best to count the birds. I look out my window and see lots of geese....and a bald eagle just perched in the middle of the lake, must have been on a stump or something. Hmm. I think about getting ready and look at a bit later and no birds! I'm guessing the eagle got hungry and they weren't going to stick around. Last week was really cool cause I saw an immature bald eagle flying over the water harrassing the waterfowl, and I saw an otter on an island eating a big old fish. Fun.
I'm watching NGC about a town of blonde/blue eyed Germans in South America (Brazil). Of 80 families in a 1.5 square mile town, there are 44 sets of twins! Twins everywhere! And everyone in town doesn't know why. One guy thinks its a sign from God, others aliens.
Apparently it started in 1960 after the Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, the angel of death, was spotted in Brazil while living on the run. Sounds more like it. He did alot of crazy, gruesome experiments on pregnant women and making twins have sex at his concentration camps. Apperently learned something. Wonder how he got the Brazilian folks effected, with or without there knowledge? Interesting show.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment