I have a new pet! He came in with the firewood several moons ago! And he's a crooner for sure! Hence his name Bugglie Buble'. I listen to him every night, as I lounge on the couch watching TV. His is a raspy scraping voice, one of a kind. He loves to chirp in when I'm fast forwarding through commercials (I have DTV, so I can do that). He's a great entertainer and his timing is impeccable. I've burned the firewood and brought in new, but somehow he has made it through. As for the spiders that come, the ones I find crawling across the ceiling or the rug...they all get whacked. But with Mr. Buble', it's not that way. I've grown to care for him, I think I love him. However, we have never actually met. So I hope he's not the creepy crawly Bugglie type, or I may have to take that back. He may have to get smacked with the sole of my shoe.
But for now, Here's to you, Mr. Bugglie Buble'
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment