Sunday, April 25, 2010

Planet of the Apes

Doesn't this remind you of Planet of the Apes?



Silly Reena.

I'll stop making fun of her. Here's a cute photo of the pups.

Oh, and this one. Who looks like a drunk with a black-eye and big lip? :)

1 comment:

susan said...

Hey Coleen,
Got your phoned message, but it took awhile. I was at a sheep dog trial, out of cell range this weekend.
I tried to call you from home, but it seems I have no cell service here either. (Yay Tracfone! You Rawk most underwhelmingly)

Sorry to hear about Reena's discomfort.
Benedryl and/or aspirin are generally safe. (Start with half a tab, for Reena)

Your vet could provide you with even better prescription stuff. Call and squeak your wheel a little. He/she wont know that they are under-medicating unless you tell him/her.

Tylenol is not safe for dogs and cats.

Hope she's feeling better soon.

Cheers!
Susan