Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christening my truck

Katy, I did it. Is this what you had in mind :)

Katy thought my new truck needed some attitude, and rightly so. Something like "FEAR THIS" across the front windshield. I might have went with that. She apparently decided to go just a little more feminine, and got me a pink Superman sticker. My favorite song ;)

So..... here's my girl with her new spangles. When I was getting duplicate keys, I found a matching key chain which hangs from the rearview mirror. Like it?

I haven't found her name yet; I think I have to get to know her better. She did make it up my driveway through a foot of snow no problem. She's got a big heart in that V8 engine. The Super Girl image fits.

I need to get one of those bumper stickers "Silly boys, trucks are for girls".



3 comments:

Knotty Dogs said...

Awesome! Her name, no doubt, should be Kryptonite.

CAT said...

Ha, you are so right! Kryptonite it is! Now I guess I have to buy two bottles of champagne, pour one over my truck. No sneaking a sip because its bad karma (i.e. she'll be pissed), hence the second bottle. Then I'll sit in it and listen to the radio, refraining from driving of course. Maybe just the loop around my driveway :)

Katy said...

OMG!!!

I'm going Xmas Shopping!