Thursday, December 30, 2010

New tractor!

"Oh hey look at this. If I sit here long enough I'll turn into a snowman" Roy thinks.

"Oh my gosh! Roy is soo slow. Doesn't take much"
"Owh! This shit gets in your eyes"
"Good thing I got my new tractor delivered" thinks Colleen.
Yeah, Yeah, the blue one, the new one. The '72 International one, that's the current one, without breaks and doesn't start in the winter.
Perfect timing on the delivery. I get to use it this winter to plow my driveway.
I had the dealer take the International back with him to the shop and check the brakes...and I didn't have to pay the transport charge. Yeah.
Here's the new kid on the block. In the spring it is going up to Boundary Creek to live with its older brother, a HUGE 2002 New Holland I have up there. Yes, I have TWO awesome New Holland tractors at Boundary Creek, and a '72 International with no brakes at McArthur. Hm, different funding sources.
But like I said, I get to use it at McArthur over the winter to plow. However, that's a 60 mile trasport between the two areas. Like the enclosed cab, ...heated, with a radio!

No comments: