Look at the road kill prize Roy is sharing with me, cool right. Where's the rest of it? Good question Roy! Soon to be on my rug?
Reena's gargoyle pose. Shiver. She's going grey! She is in her 40's. She's helping me deal with my issues. I'm turning 40 in 2 months! Shiver :-) And I'm going grey too.
New Blog
-
Hello one remaining accidental asian spam reader!! My blog has moved to
eyeherdewe.com or eyeherdewe.wordpress.com. Where I will write about many
things st...
Little Lamb Who Made Thee?
-
I am joyfully anticipating lambing and the upcoming spring. Green grass
sprouting in the pastures, happy fat lambs racing to and fro. Life
beginning ane...
Some Winter Shots
-
I am really pretty happy with this little camera I bought. For what it is,
it takes some really nice photos. Just a point and shoot that fits well in
my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment