Sunday, August 7, 2011

Puppy Puppy Puppy!

Its true I haven't posted in a long time, but there's nothing like a new puppy to give one lots of blogging fodder! I've got a whole week to catch up on!



To properly introduce her - here is the new pup of the household. Knotty Jossie!




You may have seen her on Jodi's puppy pages! She's now Knotty Little Twerp to everyone in the already full household of Roy, Reena, and Larry the cat. Reena came up with that, and thought she should go back to the Knotty Ranch were crazy border collies belong. Roy wanted "GO Away". I told him Knotty Go Away has no ring to it. How about "GO AWAY.. before I put a Knotty lump on your head!" Better?


She's so cute and sweet. She's totally got me fooled, just not the rest.


This is where Reena now lives. She's taken up residence in the garage for the past 3 days! Only comes in to eat and go potty!


Back to KPR! Back to KPR!


I accidentally ran over her picket signs.


Larry has decided the back deck is the most comfortable kitty bed. Coyotes or no coyotes.


BACK TO KPR


He dropped his sign by the front door when the coyotes got too close.



I think Roy may hate it the most... but that couch is too much to give up. Here, he's in the same room as her... almost touching! However, the train pales in comparison to his amazingly LOUD and SHARP vocal every time she's moves within his 10 foot bubble. (I'm thinking he doesn't even know she's there in this photos. Was probably daydreaming of rawhide at the time)


But look! Sleeping next to her favorite chew toys. Which I somehow forget she was chewing away a few moments earlier.

And the puppy eyes! Irresistible. They remind me of someone else I once met. Don't ya think.


5 comments:

Katy said...

She's so cute I petted my screen. And smudged it up....thanks.

I love the name!! And the photo comparison of Jossie eyes and Bear cub eyes!!

I can hardly wait to meet her! And read more about her here!

CAT said...

Thanks Katy! That's understandable, I smudge up her face with kisses every day. Kissing the screen might not go over well if your at work. The Brittany incident may have set precendent :)

I will have to make it to Boise this fall soon and you can meet her. She's finally zonked after her first trip to the vet today. Lots of shots.

Knotty Dogs said...

Adorable! I love the bear photos!

Shirley said...

What an adorable little girl- even if the rest of your pack doesn't think so!

Knotty Dogs said...

Ok ... it's been almost a whole week and there's no new puppy photos???? WTH???