Tuesday, August 30, 2011

pop goes the weasel

Lookie, my ears popped back up! Who did that.


Sure makes me perty huh. Not hard to do with those gorgeous eyes.

And here is me winning the 'who has a bigger mouth' contest against a bigmouth bass! Well, I at least have the biggest forehead!



We were electro-shocking MLWMA and tagging fish. Yes, these big bass are in ML! But don't ask me how to catch them without electicity! All I get are bluegill and sunfish.



This is the tag in the fish, with an ID number that fishermen call in and report.


And can't post without some beautiful scenery shots from around Idaho.

I had a training session at Craig Mountain WMA and these are some of the views over the Snake River canyon in the WMA. Nice! And I think Boundary Creek is beautiful. I love these views, and miss having them up here.







2 comments:

Katy said...

OMG!! CUTE!! I've missed your blog. For some reason I wasn't getting the updates...

When are you coming down again?

Knotty Dogs said...

HA! I saw that bass in your hands, and I was ready to scroll down to comment, "Gee, Col ... who caught that one for you!?!?!?!" when I saw you guys cheated anyway! Too funny! And you're right. You win! ;-)