Ha. I have to catch her first! And then when I've got her, I remind her that this is KNOTTY Pine ... and that SNOTTY Pine is up on MacArthur Lake. I threaten to stick her in a crate and fly her up there so she can hang out with the other snotty dog!
New Blog
-
Hello one remaining accidental asian spam reader!! My blog has moved to
eyeherdewe.com or eyeherdewe.wordpress.com. Where I will write about many
things st...
Little Lamb Who Made Thee?
-
I am joyfully anticipating lambing and the upcoming spring. Green grass
sprouting in the pastures, happy fat lambs racing to and fro. Life
beginning ane...
Some Winter Shots
-
I am really pretty happy with this little camera I bought. For what it is,
it takes some really nice photos. Just a point and shoot that fits well in
my ...
9 comments:
Um ... those "horns" look a little ... helped. :-P
Nope, not at all. You'll see next week.
And you'll see I have Reena's sister here. Jammer hates being messed with!
OMG the opposite of Reese huh. That's prbably why, Reese wont leave her alone.
Oh, and I'm sure you wont leave her alone either, since she hates it. ;)
Ha. I have to catch her first! And then when I've got her, I remind her that this is KNOTTY Pine ... and that SNOTTY Pine is up on MacArthur Lake. I threaten to stick her in a crate and fly her up there so she can hang out with the other snotty dog!
Oh boy, I see where snotty is. Starts with an N.
Northern Idaho?
Wrong.
Post a Comment