Happy New Year everyone!
Ahhhhhh. Ok. So I think I can breathe now and say it....I've been holding my breath..... I FINALLY GOT A JOB WITH THE IDFG!!!
Ahhhhhh. Ok. So I think I can breathe now and say it....I've been holding my breath..... I FINALLY GOT A JOB WITH THE IDFG!!!
It's really my dream job, and dream location. Its remote, but I think I will love it. Ecspecially if I have a challenging job. And being a regional habitat biologist will certainly never be boring. Gotta love google map and street view. I was able to see my new house on McCarther Lake. I'll be living near Elmira, working from the Kootenai Valley at the Canada border south towards Coeur D'Alene. My house is 20 miles north of Sandpoint which is on Lake Pend Oreille (can't any of these places be spelled logically). And take a look at these beautiful photos I got from google map....I can't wait. Anyone wanna come visit?
Kootenia Valley
Lake Pend Oreille
Lake Pend Oreille
P.S. I was just looking at Jodi's poster of the 7 Wonders Of Idaho...and Lake Pend Oreille was one of them and Priest Lake was too I believe. Both are only like 20 miles from Elmira, well as the crow files for Priest Lake anyway. And Jodi and I were saying we had to try to make it to each of those locations. Well Jodi, you come visit me and well ckeck the list and I'll come visit you and we can check of the list...like the Hells Canyon and stuff. Now that I won't be traveling to WY, UT, MT and CA all summer, I'll get a chance to see Idaho!!






1 comment:
As much as I am going to miss having you here, I am excited that I will finally get to see Northern Idaho! Talk about having gorgeous places to go run the dogs! Woo hoo!
Post a Comment