Thursday, January 15, 2009

What's scarier than a new job?

The plan: one Dodge Dakota truck on a trailer- being pulled by one 17 ft U-haul- occupied by not one, but 2 cats in a create, on the floor- and not one, but 2 dogs on the seat, by the door- driven by just one, 125 lb girl- trying to peer out the side view mirror- trying to reach the gas- and oh SHIT- trying to reach the brake!


Well check it out. It's my new house! That's it, the brown house on the right and the garage on the left. McArthur Lake in the back, and trees all around. Sure, it doesn't look like that right now and I'm sure it won't on Jan 26 either....more white. You may have to scan to the right to see the house, the link is a bit screwy.


View Larger Map




We'll see if I make it there first.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Beautiful. I envy you. I love that part of the country.

Jodi said...

That's so cool! I can't wait to come up and visit!