I could say lots about my first day here, but I can't ever get this to give me seperate paragraphs. I imagine people loose interest reading a 5 page paragraph. And I can't get text with each photo, so you'll have to assume what your looking at! They're not quite as pretty as the ones I posted before :). Soon.
I will say this though, boy did I feel lonely and out of place without tv or internet> I was just dying to watch tv, to watch one of my favorite shows and have something common and normal to my old life to relate to...something besides a new place full of boxes. I sure was glad to find I could get on internet. Its a life saver! And for so many people. Bless the internet.









5 comments:
Glad to hear you made it up there safe, Colleen! Don't drive yourself crazy trying to get everything unpacked :)
There you are! We miss you!
Gorgeous photos!
Do you have a phone number yet?
What a beautiful place!!!
Looks like Pine Grosbeak country.
Set up some seed feeders and a suet cake, and see what comes visiting.
Happy Trails,
Susan
Be careful doing what Susan suggests.
I can already tell you what loves suet cake in Northern Idaho --- The Tuttles. The whole family. You can not beat them off it. They LIVE in Athol, but they range up to 200 miles for rendered meat and seeds..
Those are gorgeous photos! Glad to have you back online! I can hardly wait to hear more.
Why yes, pine grosbeaks are the first birds I've seen! Besides the ravens and a few bald eagles. Hey I know where Athol is! Haven't met the Tuttles yet though:) So putting out bird seed will get all the locals to come visit? Interesting place indeed!
Post a Comment