These are of the Boundary Creek WMA along the Kootenai River and the Canada Border. That line up the mountains in the trees in the Canada Border. Very cool huh.
New Blog
-
Hello one remaining accidental asian spam reader!! My blog has moved to
eyeherdewe.com or eyeherdewe.wordpress.com. Where I will write about many
things st...
Little Lamb Who Made Thee?
-
I am joyfully anticipating lambing and the upcoming spring. Green grass
sprouting in the pastures, happy fat lambs racing to and fro. Life
beginning ane...
Some Winter Shots
-
I am really pretty happy with this little camera I bought. For what it is,
it takes some really nice photos. Just a point and shoot that fits well in
my ...
2 comments:
Wow! Nice photos! Were you in a helicopter or something for that overhead shot? Gorgeous territory. That seems like a great camera you got there! ;-)
NICE, Colleen!!
Post a Comment