Friday, February 20, 2009

So check this out. This is my house. When you walk in the front door you have an open area with both the dining room and living room. The dining room is right in front of you and the living room to the left. So the photos start with the dining room and move to the left. The windows above the couch are next to the front door. Not completely decorated yet, but. And the last photo is McArthur Lake (I live on this) from the air in the spring. Aint it beautiful. My house is on the left shore near the opening in the woods.

I have more photos of the area that I will share next time!










1 comment:

Ellie said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! What a great house, it's really cute :)

And of course, the lake is beautiful! Are you liking it up there?