http://picasaweb.google.com/colleentrese/NIdahoAerialFlight?authkey=Gv1sRgCJykps60u_uNhAE#
Second... a tribute to my baby Mac. He was missing for a while and I found his body today in the woods. Not sure what got him. But he loved being out at night and hunting and wouldn't take no for an answer. It was were he belonged, instead of in the house being abused and bullied by Larry. Being a grand hunter himself, I know he understood the life and death cycle of nature and personally I wouldn't have wanted him to go any other way. I'm glad I found him so now I know. I saved him from the pound and gave him 7 more years of life that he enjoyed out and about with a warm place to come home too. Love you Mac baby.

And lastly, I had a great July 4th weekend. Thanks Jodi for you hospitality. Thanks ALL of you guys for making time to hang out with me. Thanks for indoctrinating me into the Wilder and Weiser bar scene!
P.S. Jodi, please tell your nosey neighbor Joe where he can go! Nice try buddy.

4 comments:
So sorry to hear about Mac! Although, like you say, it's good you found him so you know.
Yes, my neighbor can kiss my ass. And I'll tell him that as soon as my offer is accepted! LOL
I'm sorry about your kitty :(
First, I'm really sorry about your kitty! You are right, though, he died doing what he loved. No better way to go.
Second, I LOVE that photo of Reena you have in your new banner. WOW! That is really nice!
Third, Thanks for hanging out in our skeezy rural establishments. I hope you make it down for beer pong some weekend. I have a feeling you'd be a contender.
Thanks for the condolences, I miss my sweety and his little neck hugs.
Beer Pong...you bet! My great grand uncle on my mom's side beat the Chinese International Champion of 1932. It's in my blood. Along with the alcoholism. It skips a generation. My parents not a drop, but I got it from further back in my Irish and German lineage. Potato vodka!
Post a Comment