We've had some really cold weather without snow and the lake froze up super smooth. There has been a group of 10 people out ice-skating the last couple of days. How festive. They have one of those kites that people surf with and sail with (kite-surfing), but with ice skates. Kite-skating I guess. Looks like fun. But I don't know how fast I would want to go on ice skates, ice is not as forgiving as water.
Reena had a lesson with Norm Close yesterday. She was a crazy mouthy mess. Its hard when you go to a clinic or a new trainer and your dog slides backward because its a new place, sheep, etc., so you can't work at the level you are at. Frustrating. I'm guessing everyone has this problem, maybe not. I know Reena doesn't have a whole lot of natural instinct. She actually 'learns' it from repitition and firguring out what is expected of her from experience, so a new place, etc., I think she loses some ability. That she hasn't been worked but a handful of times in the past year, yeah, that too. I would LOVE to find a field to rent next spring and put some sheep on it. Or pay off debt? Hmm.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Um ... I think you might have an update to post, missy.
ah yes, just needed alittle kick in the arse. Something about Penndleton :)
Post a Comment