Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bugglie Bluez

I was gone for a week and when I came home Mr. Bugglie Buble' was crooning away. I'm thinking what a committed a dedicated little guy. I leave for a week, he holds down the house and is happy to see me. What girl wouldn't be lucky with a guy like that!

So I go over to try to finally meet him, I'm picturing he's as handsome as his name sake.

......and this is what I find.
What is that?
Well, surprise. He's a messy, lazy son of a .., who's no where to be found, and apparently expects me to take out his garbage!


No wonder he has all the time in the world to serenade me! Hump, typical. Not falling for that one.

2 comments:

Knotty Dogs said...

I love the fact that you can now post pictures again ... but what the hell is that?

CAT said...

Yeah, I know right! A pile of sawdust! And to his credit, he for some reason has piled it up on top of the log!? Crazy. No clue what kind of bug it is, I don't see a thing.