Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jossie's first snow... and lots of it

Awh, Jossie is getting all grown up. This is the first time I have seen her just sitting around! and lying on the couch. To me this is precious, all three just relaxing and hanging out together. Vs. the puppy in spastic destruction mode and the dogs hiding in other rooms or snarling every time she gets within 10 ft.


So we got 16 inches of snow!! Its gorgeous and I love the way it changes the light in my house, its so much brighter. Which I certainly need in the winter.



Jossie was confused. What the hell Mom!


Oh my gosh, this is fun! She had a great time leaping and jumping with the other dogs.

This picture is so cute. Cause its out of focus she looks like a little puppy. Awh, mostly only memories now.
Our winter playground.



Incomming! Pertty Reena. Look at that gray muzzle, she has white lips now. So distinguished in her old age.



Pertty Jossie.


What a pretty face.


Here are the photos where everyone can say "are you insane". Perhpas, but who likes normal? And mostly, I'm just a country girl, that's how I roll.



Yeee Haaaw!


Oh man, Roy, you are so cool with your deer vertebrae. Where did you find it, oh master. I'll just lick the snow next to you if I may.

An iced over beaver channel makes for easy running through the cattails... until one realizes ice can break! Yikes cold water. So much to learn.


And this is what you have at the end of the day. But it sure was worth it!


Arm pits and all. This long hair thing sucks!


2 comments:

Katy said...

I envy you the snow. If it's going to be cold, I'd just as soon have snow.

Watch those devil horns. She only appears to be sleeping...

CAT said...

Yeah I do enjoy the snow! And will miss it if I move. But I'll manage.

Goog thing she's in a create at night! :)