Susan, Thanks so much for the info. Reena is feeling much better now, after the first few days. And she only chews the bandage off on days that I leave! Brat. Then she gets all wiggly and appologetic as soon as I walk in the door, because there is bandage wrapping all over the living room floor. Guess she hasn't figured out where the trash can is yet. Thanks again!
New Blog
-
Hello one remaining accidental asian spam reader!! My blog has moved to
eyeherdewe.com or eyeherdewe.wordpress.com. Where I will write about many
things st...
Little Lamb Who Made Thee?
-
I am joyfully anticipating lambing and the upcoming spring. Green grass
sprouting in the pastures, happy fat lambs racing to and fro. Life
beginning ane...
Some Winter Shots
-
I am really pretty happy with this little camera I bought. For what it is,
it takes some really nice photos. Just a point and shoot that fits well in
my ...
3 comments:
LMAO! Cool pix!
Hey Coleen,
I left a note for you yesterday in your comments section.
It ended up in the Planet of the Apes entry.
Susan,
Thanks so much for the info. Reena is feeling much better now, after the first few days. And she only chews the bandage off on days that I leave! Brat. Then she gets all wiggly and appologetic as soon as I walk in the door, because there is bandage wrapping all over the living room floor. Guess she hasn't figured out where the trash can is yet. Thanks again!
Post a Comment